8 ounces low fat cream cheese
8 ounces Monterrey jack pepper cheese, shredded
1 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning
1 lb cooked chicken, shredded
8 flour tortillas
a couple sprinkles of shredded cheddar cheese
- Stir together cream cheese, pepper jack cheese and taco seasoning.
- Fold in chicken.
- Divide among tortillas.
- Tuck in sides and roll up each tortilla.
- Lay seam side down in a sprayed baking dish.
- Spray tops of tortillas with cooking spray.
- Bake @ 350 for 15 minutes.
- Turn Chimi's over and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve with cheddar cheese, green onions, sour cream and salsa.