2 Yellow Potatoes
a couple slices of light butter
a few splashes of milk
Garlic Powder (Keef uses a country grain mustard and I do want to try that in the future)
- Put a pot of water on to boil with sea salt in it
- Peel and cut up potatoes into evenly sized cubes so they cook at the same rate
(if they are around 1 inch the the potatoes will cook up in around 10 min)
- Cook potatoes in boiling water till tender
- Drain off water, and into the pot throw in butter, spices, and a little milk (keep adding a little at a time as needed).
- Mix together with a potato masher. It doesn't take much mashing. Keep a wary eye on them because they can turn to glue quickly.
1 medium white onion
1 beef stock (bouillon) cubes
2 tbsp corn starch
- Chop up the onion and fry in vegetable oil over medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- Dissolve the stock cubes in the boiling water.
- When the onions are caramelized, sprinkle in the corn starch.
- Stir until well mixed mixed in, repeat until you have a thickish misture.
- Then pour in the stock and stir well. Bring to the boil.
- Add the pepper and some salt if needed.