6 graham crackers
- 2 Hershey chocolate bars
- 6 large marshmallows
- Adjust the top shelf in your oven to about 8 inches below the top and turn on your broiler. I used the second rung down in my oven, but you may need to try a few.
- On a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil, arrange 6 graham cracker halves topped with one large marshmallow each.
- Broil the marshmallows for approximately 45 seconds until browned and soft. Keep a close watch as they can go from toasty to charred in no time flat!
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and top each marshmallow with three or so sections of the chocolate bar. Pop the tray back under the broiler for about 15 seconds to slightly melt the chocolate.
- Place a second graham cracker half on top of each s'more and enjoy!