I just finished making a little shelf unit for my colorbox inks out of foam core. I couldn't find a storage unit that would fit in the cabinet I store them in soooo had to bite the bullet and make one. It took a long time but soooooo worth it! Basically it was just a lot of measuring with some trial and error thrown in. Then once I got a little template made it was a couple of hours of meticulous cutting. Hoping the whole time that I indeed measured correctly and all that time wouldn't be wasted. I ended up hot gluing all the shelves into place. In my department store display shop days I would have reinforced each shelf with a ton of pins, but I got tired of fiddling with it so I ending up gluing all the seams like I was caulking up a bathroom tub. All my hard work turned out in the end. And this little shelf unit turned out really sturdy and functional. It took a REALLY long time though. Practically my whole day, but I have a template now so the next two (one for my stampin' up ink, and one for my distress pads), I have to make might go a little faster.
Welcome to my little corner of the internet. This is my space where I can showcase my obsession with paper crafting, and a few products I've cooked up along the way. Thank you so much for stopping by.
EJP's craft shop...
EJP's Webstore for Jewelry, Tiaras, and a whole lot more!