Such a cute color combination for a planner layout! And I just love the elephants. Thank you pinterest for showing this to me.
I'm currently crushing on the Websters Pages planner Color Crush Collection Personal Planner Kit in Light Teal
I've been hearing all kinds of amazing things about the new Websters Pages planner. It comes in a whole kit like filo fax or Kiki K planners. And it even look like a similar size to a Kiki K, which I have been DIEING for. But my bank account says no you may not. From all I see about the Websters Pages planner they seem relatively inexpensive compared to the competition, but still SUPER cute. And I am LOVING the light Teal one a lot. I'll have to watch some more youtube unboxings before I jump in, but it is nice to see that there are less expensive planners that are just as cute hitting the market. Oh and they have matching planner supply bags to go with it too. So exciting!
My boyfriend has been working very, very hard this last week. In addition to that he had to work this last weekend 12 hour days at a trade show. So I wanted something yummy that he loves to come home to. There is nothing that he loves more on this earth than mashed potatoes and gravy... well of course besides me. Now, I am well versed in making my mothers mashed potatoes and gravy at Thanksgiving and Christmas. That of course involves hours in the kitchen and billions of calories in heavy cream and butter. I was hoping to do much better than that, and that's where KeefCooks youtube channel comes in. I've been a subscriber of his for awhile. Keef is a Brit, and that's why I love his videos so much because he cooks a lot of traditional English meals. I had and English Grandmother, and my boyfriend is from Manchester so British cooking is usually lurking at the back of my brain. Recently he came out with just the videos I needed. The base of the recipes below were inspired by his videos, but I changed them up quite a bit to fit in with our tastes.
2 Yellow Potatoes
a couple slices of light butter
a few splashes of milk
Garlic Powder (Keef uses a country grain mustard and I do want to try that in the future)
- Put a pot of water on to boil with sea salt in it
- Peel and cut up potatoes into evenly sized cubes so they cook at the same rate
(if they are around 1 inch the the potatoes will cook up in around 10 min)
- Cook potatoes in boiling water till tender
- Drain off water, and into the pot throw in butter, spices, and a little milk (keep adding a little at a time as needed).
- Mix together with a potato masher. It doesn't take much mashing. Keep a wary eye on them because they can turn to glue quickly.
1 medium white onion
1 beef stock (bouillon) cubes
2 tbsp corn starch
- Chop up the onion and fry in vegetable oil over medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- Dissolve the stock cubes in the boiling water.
- When the onions are caramelized, sprinkle in the corn starch.
- Stir until well mixed mixed in, repeat until you have a thickish misture.
- Then pour in the stock and stir well. Bring to the boil.
- Add the pepper and some salt if needed.
This is just such a sweet idea I can hardly stand it. Thank you pinterest for sharing it with me!
What a fun Valentine! Thank you pinterest for showing it to me.
Welcome to my little corner of the internet. This is my space where I can showcase my obsession with paper crafting, and a few products I've cooked up along the way. Thank you so much for stopping by.
EJP's craft shop...
EJP's Webstore for Jewelry, Tiaras, and a whole lot more!